Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so creamy and delicious. When we have work functions, I am always asked to bring this again and again.
- Mix pudding, powdered sugar and milk together with electric mixer; about 2 minutes on low speed.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture; set aside.
- Lightly grease bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan with oil.
- Line bottom of pan with whole graham crackers (sometimes you have to break apart to make fit).
- Pour 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers.
- Put another layer of crackers, then another layer of remaining pudding.
- Finish with another layer of crackers.
- Ice with chocolate icing and refrigerate.