Melanie Murray's Note:
This is so creamy and delicious. When we have work functions, I am always asked to bring this again and again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding, powdered sugar and milk together with electric mixer; about 2 minutes on low speed.
- 2Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture; set aside.
- 3Lightly grease bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan with oil.
- 4Line bottom of pan with whole graham crackers (sometimes you have to break apart to make fit).
- 5Pour 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers.
- 6Put another layer of crackers, then another layer of remaining pudding.
- 7Finish with another layer of crackers.
- 8Ice with chocolate icing and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: