A twist on the regular version of Eclair cake. This makes up a lot. I made a smaller pan of the extra to keep at home to eat later. If you want more ganache on top then you can increase the amounts of whipping cream and chocolate chips. My daughter had the traditional eclair cake at a party and we modified it together. Must refrigerate for several hours for the graham crackers to soften up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 1/8 ounces large box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 0.5 (1 lb) box chocolate graham cracker
- 5 1/8 ounces large box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1Make vanilla pudding with 2-3/4 cup milk
- 2Blend in 8 oz. of Cool Whip.
- 3Make chocolate pudding with 2-3/4 cup milk.
- 4Blend in remaining 8 oz. Cool Whip.
- 5Butter 9x13 pan.
- 6Place layer of graham crackers in bottom of pan.
- 7Top with vanilla pudding mixture.
- 8Place another layer of graham crackers on top of vanilla pudding.
- 9Top with chocolate pudding mixture.
- 10Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- 11Refrigerate a couple hours before frosting.
- 12Bring cream to simmer.
- 13Pour over chocolate chips in sturdy bowl.
- 14Whisk until melted and smooth.
- 15Pour over top layer of graham crackers
- 16Refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 335.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers