24 hrs 20 mins
Delicious creamy chocolate and custard cake, that is soft and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter bottom and sides of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 2Line with crackers.
- 3Mix pudding milk and fold in cool whip.
- 4Pour half of mixture over crackers.
- 5Add another layer of crackers.
- 6Pour remaining mix and add a final layer of crackers.
- 7Chill for 2 hours and make frosting.
- 8To make frosting beat together cocoa, karo, vanilla, margarine, powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- 9Spread on chilled cake and chill for another 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 377.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g