This was tried and not forgotten at a friends house - also most of the ingredients are what you might have around the house, simple and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt syrup, margarine (or butter) and sugar in a saucepan.
- 2Add cocoa powder and mix in well.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in biscuits.
- 4Press into a square or oblong tin and leave to chill in the fridge.
- 5Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a pan and spread as generously as you want over the biscuit base.
- 6Leave for at least 4 hours in the fridge before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.2
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g