Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was tried and not forgotten at a friends house - also most of the ingredients are what you might have around the house, simple and delish!
- Melt syrup, margarine (or butter) and sugar in a saucepan.
- Add cocoa powder and mix in well.
- Remove from heat and stir in biscuits.
- Press into a square or oblong tin and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a pan and spread as generously as you want over the biscuit base.
- Leave for at least 4 hours in the fridge before cutting into squares.