Recipe by katew
Adapted from an Australian Table magazine - very easy for kids to make and very moorish to eat.
Top Review by Aaliyah's&Aaron'sMum
Wonderful biscuits! Everybody LOVED it! And very easy to put together with DD's help! I personally found it a tad bit too sweet but nobody else did, but don't get me wrong, it did not stop me from munching away on these.... But I think next time I shall add in 3/4 cup and see how it goes. Thank you, Katew, for sharing this wonderful recipe, I shall definitely be making these again! Made for PAC spring 2008.
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rice bubbles or 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together till pale and creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir till well combined.
- Place heaped tablespoons of mixture on trays.
- Allow room for spreading.
- Bake 15 - 17 minutes, then cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack.