Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 14 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this recipe from another recipe from zaar but changed into an entirely new recipe so I have to post it as something new.
- Cook chocolate filling using pkg directions.
- Cool 5 minute.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Remove 1 cup pie filling.
- Gradually add pie filling to cream cheese.
- Pour into pie shell, refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Spread reserved pie filling over top.
- Top with chocolate Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.