Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a rich and tasty pie perfect for holidays or any special occasions. It's well worth the time.
- Bake pie crust according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Place chocolate chunks in a food processor and grind almost to a powder.
- In a large mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and using an electric mixer combine completely.
- Add ground chocolate chunks, sugar and melted butter and using the electric mixer combine completely.
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave, about 1 minute.
- When pie crust is completely cooled pour melted peanut butter into the pie crust and spread it evenly over the bottom and sides of the crust with a rubber spatula. After peanut butter is spread and smoothed out, place in refrigerator for 20 minutes until peanut butter is set or in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Once peanut butter is set, spoon the cream cheese and chocolate mixture evenly over the top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle the top of the pie with the caramel ice cream topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.