Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This little cheesecake is so pretty. I can't wait to try it. From Taste of Home Simple & Delicious. This needs to be made and refrigerated a day in advanced.
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto th ebottom and 1 inches up th esides fo a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and cornstarch; beat well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in cranberry sauce. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 30 - 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Pipe dessert plates with fudge topping; top with cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers.