Recipe by Justina Ayers
This recipe is great, the talk of the party. My husbands Great great aunt passed it down to his mother and she passed it on to me. It is very quick and easy.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof nestle semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (16 ounce) containersof pennant red cherries
- 4 ounces of parowax paraffin wax (Household wax)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 4oz of Parowax in Double Boiler.
- Add the 12 oz bag of Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels.
- Stir occassionally untill melted.
- Stick a cherry with a tooth pick in then dip it in the chocolate then place on a cookie sheet that is covered with wax paper.
- Repeat untill all cherries are gone.
- Let cool.
- The tooth pickes can be removed.
- When cooled peel of wax paper and place chocolate covered cherries in refrigerater untill cold.
- They are ready to be eaten.