Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you can use the microwave then you can make this pie. Refrigeration time not included.
- 6 ounces hershey almond chocolate candy bars (4-1.45 ounce bars)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Melt candy bars in the microwave watching closely so the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Stir chocolate into Cool Whip and pour into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 8-10 hours.
We love this pie. The boys (7 & 10) think it is the greatest thing ever. Best of all, they can make it themselves.
I have made this for years, it is great but really rich it can easily serve 12-16 instead of 8 it is super easy and a family fave