1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cookie Cake
Start with a packaged cake mix and create a fabulous looking cake! I bought a box of old Quick Cooking magazines at a flea market and am posting the recipes I want to keep as I go through them. This one looks so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 9.85 ml milk
- 473.18 ml heavy whipping cream
- 177.44 ml confectioners' sugar
- additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (to garnish) or colored candy sprinkles (to garnish)
- 1Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in crushed cookies.
- 2Spoon into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 33-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 4Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- 6Beat in cream until mixture begins to thicken.
- 7Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- 8Frost cake.
- 9Garnish with additional cookies.
- 10Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 411.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g