From the mini cookbook A Chocolate Christmas.given to me by a dear friend. A nice assortment of ingredients for a cute tasty cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
- 3Slowly add in the powdered sugar and mix.
- 4Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla.
- 5In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch and salt.
- 6Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture, blend well.
- 7Stir in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- 8Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Slightly flatten with bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes.
- 11Let cool 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Twinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g