1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Toffee Scones
This is one of the best scone recipes around! If you love Toffee, try this! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted & chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven 375,& lightly butter 2 heavy large baking sheets.
- 2In large bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and toffee.
- 4Beat cream in separate large bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into dry ingredients.
- 5Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until a soft dough forms.
- 6Place wedges on baking sheets, spaced apart.
- 7Brush with melted butter.
- 8Sprinkle with sugar.
- 9Bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- 10Serve warm and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Toffee Scones
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits