Recipe by Cupcake-Princess
You'll love these giant chocolate chip cookies that are baked in mini pie tins. These giant ooey gooey "pan cookies" are served right when there hot out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream.
Top Review by Liza at Food.com
I've always had this dessert in restaurants, but had never attempted it at home. This was GREAT! I can underbake the cookie a little, just how we like it. My family flipped out. I set it in the middle of the table with the spoons were flying fast. Thanks for posting!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 8 (4 inch) pie tins. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. On low speed gradually add flour mixture and mix just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Divide dough between prepared pie tins and place onto a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve panookies immediately with a scoop of ice cream.