Ben & Jerry's Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
24 large cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat Butter and Sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Next add the Chocolate Chips and the Walnuts.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto your cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart (approximately 24 cookies).
- Bake cookies for 11 to 14 minute Let cookies cool and Enjoy!
Join The Conversation