Make and share this Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease twelve muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
- Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Now bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from tins to finish cooling.
- Serve warm or completely cool.
- These muffins freeze well.