1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
I do not know anyone who does not love these. You'll need to double it for a 9x13 pan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheatoven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg til smooth.
- 3Remove1/2 of the cookie dough from wrapper and press into an ungreased 8" pan.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- 5Crumble and drop remaining dough on top of cream cheese layer.
- 6Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes **DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE** C.
- 7hill before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g