I do not know anyone who does not love these. You'll need to double it for a 9x13 pan
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheatoven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg til smooth.
- Remove1/2 of the cookie dough from wrapper and press into an ungreased 8" pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Crumble and drop remaining dough on top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes **DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE** C.
- hill before serving.