Recipe by katemarie
I do not know anyone who does not love these. You'll need to double it for a 9x13 pan
Top Review by ladypit
These are super easy, wonderfully tasty, and very impressive looking! I doubled it and baked it in a 9x13. I used light cream cheese and it is still decadent and wonderful. I cooked it for about 35 minutes which was perfect for the middle but a little long for the outside, while 30 minutes would not have been enough for the inside. Maybe 32 minutes next time...
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheatoven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg til smooth.
- Remove1/2 of the cookie dough from wrapper and press into an ungreased 8" pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Crumble and drop remaining dough on top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes **DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE** C.
- hill before serving.