Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy no bake recipe. This pie satisfies the cheesecake and chocolate chip lovers. It's a nice cool dessert for the summer but our family enjoys it all year long!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar and mix well.
- Mix in vanilla, Cool Whip, sour cream.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips and pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill until firm, approximately 2 hours.
A friend of mine gave me this recipe years and years ago. I haven't made it in a while because my family doesn't like cheesecake :( but this is a great simple recipe. Thanks for posting!