These are so nice, kids love them, and the adults fight over them.
My Private Note
to 20 b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together and set aside flour, soda, salt and baking powder.
- 2Blend together shortening and sugars.
- 3Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add flour mixture and mix well.
- 5Add oats, vanilla and chocolate chips mix well.
- 6Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 metal pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes.
- 8These cookies should be very light in color when baked, be careful not to over-bake.
- 9Cool and cut into brownie size squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g