1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla.
- 3Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 4Heat a griddle, sprayed with oil on medium heat. Pour batter onto griddle making 3 inch rounds.
- 5Cook about two minutes or until tops are bubbly. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden.
- 6Prepare remaining pancake batter as directed adding more spray if needed.
- 7Place on individual plates and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 240.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g