Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from USA Rice Federation.
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 2 cups milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine rice, milk and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heeat.
- Alternate layers of bananas, chocolate chips, pecans and rice pudding in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and pecans.