Recipe by princess buttercup
Found this on the net. I'm intrigued...Sounds like something different and simple. I intend to try this and grill the chicken.
Top Review by qfood
Simple and tasty. We followed the earlier reviews and used chicken breast pieces rather than a whole breast, for added flavour (this required a fair bit of lemon juice to make the sauce stretch, so it ended up nice and tangy). We ate it with garlic rice, corn on the cob and salsa "salad" (salsa with chopped lettuce added). Very summery feel.
- 2 chicken breasts (not frozen)
- 1 teaspoon semisweet cocoa powder or 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper or 1 dash dried red chili pepper
- enough lemon juice, to make it goopy
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon basil (or other greenish stuff)