Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple pie that's sooo delicious. Easy to change to suit your tastes...instead of milk chocolate chips try...white chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter & chocolate, or butterscotch! I've tried them all!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 226.79 g carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 inch graham cracker crust (or any flavor!)
- garnish with additional Cool Whip
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with additional cool whip!
This is an awesome pie. Rich and creamy. I made this for my mother in law for Mother's Day. A real winner. I used the Milk Chocolate Chips. This is so easy. A real keeper at my house. Thanks for sharing
Very very good and easy to make! I made it with milk choc. chips.