I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. I tried it as one of several desserts with Christmas Dinner, and found it to be very rich. My hubby loved it, minus the cherries (not a fan). LOL
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl,combine cream cheese and sugar;beat well.
- Blend in cocoa,scraping sides of bowl and beaters frequently.
- Add eggs and vanilla;blend well.
- Blend in whipping cream.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes. (Center will be soft but will set upon cooling.).
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with cherry pie filling.