Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Yum! And so easy! I made it once and had several recipe requests. Which is amazing considering that I ate most of them...
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (11 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For crust mix dry cake mix with oats, then cut in peanut butter until mixture is in fine crumbs.
- Add egg and milk, stirring till well mixed.
- Save 3/4 c.
- for topping.
- Press the rest into greased 9x13 pan.
- For filling beat cream cheese till smooth, then mix in caramel topping.
- Spread on top of crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top, and then peanuts.
- Finish with the reserved crumb/crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and store, covered, in the refrigerator.