Chef mariajane's Note:
What a fantastic dessert cookie to be served after dinner. Can be easily frozen and brought out for those unexpected guests over the Holiday Season!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 17x11 baking sheet and line with parchment paper overlapping the two ends for easy removal.
- 2COOKIE: Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and water until smooth. Add remainin 3 ingredients and beat until mixture is combined.
- 3Spread dough to cover prepared baking sheet.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 5TOPPING: Meanwhile, over medium heat bring butter and brown sugar to a boil. Stir to combine. Spread mixture over partially baked cookie dough. Return to oven and bake an additional 8 minutes until caramel is bubbling.
- 6Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over hot caramel. Wait 5 minutes and spread melted chocolate over cookie, if using nuts, sprinkle over chocolate.
- 7Cool in refrigerator until chocolate is set. Once at room temperature, break or cut slab into irregular pieces or into your favorite cookie cutter shapes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bark
Serving Size: 1 (1508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend