Prep 45 mins
Cook 50 mins
This looks absolutely delicious. I got this recipie from a free magazine from Tesco. I haven't tried it yet, but looks as if it would be good for the dessert following a barbeque.
- 8 ounces chocolate, broken into small pieces (at least 75% cocoa solids)
- 4 ounces margarine
- 7 ounces white chocolate
- 3 medium eggs
- 4 ounces caster sugar
- 2 ounces self raising flour
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (2 ounce) bag Maltesers
- 1 (2 ounce) bag marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to Gas 2 (150 deg c).
- Grease and line a 20cm (8 in) roud, loose bottom tin.
- Melt 4 oz of plain chocolate and the margarine ina bolw over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Melt 4 oz white chocolate.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat in the cooked chocolate mixture until smooth.
- fold in the flour and pour into the prepared tin.
- In another bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and the remaining egg until smooth.
- Beat in the melted white chocolate, then spoon into the tin on top of the brownie mixture.
- Using a skewer, carefully swirl the two mixutres to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 mins, until just set.
- Run a knife around the tin, allow to cool slightly, then remove from tin.
- when completely cool remove the greaseproof paper from the base.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spread a little of each over the cheesecake (reserving a little).
- Decorate with the marshmallows and maltezers.
- drizzle the remaining chocolate on top of this.