- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, soften
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 big egg
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add egg while beating. Add milk, cocoa and vanilla and stir.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and add to the first mixture. Add also the nuts if wanted. Stir well.
- Pour the dough with a spoon in a greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven of 375 F for 10 to 12 minutes.