1/7 Photos of Chocolate Banana Cake
This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream margarine with sugar and eggs.
- 3Mix in banana and vanilla.
- 4Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients.
- 5Add flour mixture to margarine mixture in 3 parts, alternately with sour milk.
- 6Begin and end with flour.
- 7Spread in 2 greased 8" cake pans.
- 8Bake in oven about 40 minutes.
- 9When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g