This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day.
Make and share this Chocolate Banana Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine with sugar and eggs.
- Mix in banana and vanilla.
- Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients.
- Add flour mixture to margarine mixture in 3 parts, alternately with sour milk.
- Begin and end with flour.
- Spread in 2 greased 8" cake pans.
- Bake in oven about 40 minutes.
- When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting.