Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are perfect for peanut butter lovers!
- 3⁄4 cup reese's creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 8- or 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread one half of batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle baking pieces over batter. Drop remaining batter by 1/2 teaspoonfuls over mixture, covering baking pieces.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.