1/2 Photos of Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Caroline Cooks's Note:
If you like it even more spicy, replace the hot sauce with some additional chopped chipotle in adobo. Makes really good sandwiches the next day. Adapted from Cooking Lite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-2 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped (from a small can)
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml oats
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml tomato sauce
- 9.85 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine chopped chile, onion, and next 14 ingredients - stirring to combine.
- 3Place turkey mixture in a 9x5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 5For topping, combine 1/4 cup tomato sauce, ketchup, and hot sauce or chipotle in a small bowl; brush mixture evenly over meatloaf.
- 6Cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°F.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.9 mg
- Sodium 1031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo