Recipe by lazy gourmet
Make ahead appetizer out of Pillsbury Dec 2003. The sauce can be made one day ahead.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chicken wings or 2 (16 ounce) packages chicken drummettes
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat of to 375°F Line 13x9 inch pan with fil. Arrange drummettes in a single layer on foil lined pan.
- In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Microwave on high for one minute or until sugar is dissolved, stirring once halfway through cooking. Pour sauce over drummettes to cover.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Turn drummettes over, bake an additional 20 to 30 minues or until drummettes are glazed, fork tender and no longer pink next to the bone.