- 5 -6 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 slices bacon, well-cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bok choy
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon hot mustard powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes until cooked, but still firm.
- Cut into salad-sized chunks.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together, using more or less sesame oil and hot mustard, according to taste (more is good, but only up to a point).
- Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl, then add the sauce and mix well.