Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my family's recipes, and is easily adapted to taste.
- 1 lb tenderized cube steak
- 4 -5 low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
- 2 -3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli (Pre Steamed)
- 4 cups white rice (precooked)
- Cut cube steak into small strips and brown in 10 inch skillet.
- Add 2 to 3 cups water to skillet (my family likes to put extra juice in with the rice, this is up to you.).
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and bullion cubes.
- Simmer above ingredients for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice and broccoli.