Recipe by Randy Larsen
My mother used used to make these for us when we where little, I still like to make them...Great comfort food!
- 4 pork chops
- 12 ounces vermicelli
- 4 -5 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 -5 green onions
- 10 beef bouillon cubes or 10 chicken bouillon cubes
- 10 cups water
- soy sauce, of your choice
- ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare vermicelli noodles as directed on package.
- 1.Boil eggs in water (enough to cover).
- 2.Fry pork chops over medium/low heat until browned on both sides(about 10 min total).
- 3.Add 4-5 bullion cubes to water and heat on stove(or microwave) until boiling.
- 4.Slice green onions(thin is better).
- To serve:.
- Slice pork chops into 1/4" strips.
- Slice eggs into quarters(Lenght wise).
- Put desired amount of noodles in a soup bowl.
- Put one of the sliced pork chops(+/- on the noodles.
- Add 4 egg quarters to the top (12,3,6,9).
- Sprinkle desired amount of green onion over the top.
- Pour 1-2 cups of bullion over all.
- Season with soy sauce and pepper.