Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This in my mother in laws recipe. It sounds kind of weird but its really good.
Make and share this Chinese Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- chinese crispy noodles
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- Heat oven to 350. Brown meat and drain off fat. Add soups,onion,celery and water, heat 5 minute Add remaining ingredients. Bake in covered casserole for 30 minute Remove cover and bake 30 min more. Top with Chinese noodles and bake 5 min more.