- 4 large pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil (or use plain olive oil and 1tsp minced garlic)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the pork chops in a single layer in a non-metallic baking dish.
- Sprinkle on the five spice powder, then drizzle over the soy sauce and garlic oil.
- Using clean hands rub the mixture into the meat.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325°C/160°F.
- Uncover the dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the meat is cooked through and tender.
- Serve immediately with a green leafy vegetable or broccoli and plain boiled or steamed rice.