Tropical Pineapple & Lime Pork Chops
A wonderful caribbean recipe for the grill. Serve with grilled sweet potato wedges. Prep time does not include marinating time. Another recipe from my collection that I have not yet tried, but plan to soon.
- Ready In:
- 4 rib-end pork chops
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place pork chops in a large plastic bag or sealable container. Grate peel from 2 limes and reserve. Squeeze juice from all limes and combine with remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Seal and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade. Place chops on grill, close lid and cook 6-8 minutes per side.
- Top with grated lime peel. Serve with grilled sweet potato wedges and salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We loved these chops...topping them with the lime zest really added to the lime taste...hubby wanted rice with the chops so I used the marinade as part of my liquid for the rice...the rice had a nice tropical taste to it too...I cut the recipe in half and it worked great...thanks for posting it...=)Reply