Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Crock Pot casserole with pork.
Top Review by Tebo
To me this was a pork stew rather than a Chinese Dinner. It was good though. I had to add garlic (I mean it just goes with any main dish) and some Chinese 5 spice powder to make it a bit more "oriental". Good crockpot recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce