1/1 Photo of Chinese Cheesecake
I Love fried cheesecake when I go to restaurants, okay, I love fried anything! I have always wanted an easy way to make it, and here it is. Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri from Guy's Big Bite on foodnetwork.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1-inch of canola oil in large saute pan, to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl mix the cream cheese, ricotta, and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar with a whip, until thoroughly blended.
- 3Beat egg and milk together. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese mix in center back of egg roll skin and place 4 to 6 raspberries in the center of cheese mixture.
- 4Brush egg wash around edges of skin, fold left and right sides of skin in 1/2-inch, and then roll from back to front, insuring that the roll is sealed.
- 5Place in oil and cook both sides until golden brown. Let drain on paper towels for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Dust with cinnamon and sugar. Serve with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 233.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g