I Love fried cheesecake when I go to restaurants, okay, I love fried anything! I have always wanted an easy way to make it, and here it is. Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri from Guy's Big Bite on foodnetwork.com
- Heat 1-inch of canola oil in large saute pan, to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, ricotta, and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar with a whip, until thoroughly blended.
- Beat egg and milk together. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese mix in center back of egg roll skin and place 4 to 6 raspberries in the center of cheese mixture.
- Brush egg wash around edges of skin, fold left and right sides of skin in 1/2-inch, and then roll from back to front, insuring that the roll is sealed.
- Place in oil and cook both sides until golden brown. Let drain on paper towels for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dust with cinnamon and sugar. Serve with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.
these are to die for...............so easy to make.....do not have to use berries......I add 1 t. of grated orange peel and 1 t. vanilla..........I also use the won ton (smaller ones)...w/less filling
I'm a weight watcher and luv the calorie value of only 167 cal.........
Made for the cook-a-thon.