Recipe by KelBel
I Love fried cheesecake when I go to restaurants, okay, I love fried anything! I have always wanted an easy way to make it, and here it is. Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri from Guy's Big Bite on foodnetwork.com
Top Review by bellcrest
these are to die for...............so easy to make.....do not have to use berries......I add 1 t. of grated orange peel and 1 t. vanilla..........I also use the won ton (smaller ones)...w/less filling
I'm a weight watcher and luv the calorie value of only 167 cal.........
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 10 egg roll wraps
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh preferred
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1-inch of canola oil in large saute pan, to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, ricotta, and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar with a whip, until thoroughly blended.
- Beat egg and milk together. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of cheese mix in center back of egg roll skin and place 4 to 6 raspberries in the center of cheese mixture.
- Brush egg wash around edges of skin, fold left and right sides of skin in 1/2-inch, and then roll from back to front, insuring that the roll is sealed.
- Place in oil and cook both sides until golden brown. Let drain on paper towels for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dust with cinnamon and sugar. Serve with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.