Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great family meal bacause it's quick and kid freindly. It also appeals to adults taste buds if you add hot peppers or sauce.
- Heat oil in large fry pan or wok.
- Slice pork into bite sized strips.
- Salt and pepper pork and toss with Hoisin Sauce.
- Add to oil. Saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cranberry juice. Bring to a boil.
- Remove pork mixture to a baking dish and keep in a 350 degree oven.
- Wipe out pan and add 1 T. of oil to it.
- Add sliced cabbage and soy sauce.
- Stir fry until wilted but still crunchy.
- Add pork back to cabbage mix and combine.
- Serve over rice.