Tasty oriental dish, best done with fresh rice noodles if you can find them. Adding a little "sambal oelek" to the sweet mild chilli sauce adds a nice kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broccoli in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, let stand 5 minutes; drain,Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 2Place noodles in heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, let stand until just tender; drain well.
- 3Heat oil in wok or large frypan; stir fry combined beef and garlic, in batches, until browned all over and almost cooked.
- 4Add seeds to wok; stir fry until seeds pop.
- 5Return beef, noodles, broccoli and sauces to wok; stir fry until mixture is heated though.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Sesame Beef
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 883.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce