photo by Leslie
- Ready In:
- Season beef with salt& pepper and dredge in sesame seeds.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok.
- Add peppers, onions, broccoli, cook about 2 minutes, stir, cook 2 minutes more, remove to plate.
- Add beef, stirring until cooked through.
- Add hoisin sauce, water, and lower heat to medium.
- Add vegetables back to pan, add sesame oil, season with salt and pepper, serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very different and quite good! I added 2 cloves of minced garlic along with the veg as I just cannot survive without it! I served this over steamed rice and instead of seasoning with salt and pepper I used low sodium soy sauce. Next time I make it I will more than likely double the sauce ingredients as I like alot of sauce, but that is a personal preference that everyone else may not like. Thanks Chia I will make this again!