Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 4 chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies, crushed (1 cup crumbs)
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 8 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 can light cherry pie filling (20 ounces)
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle gelatin into water in cup; let stand 2 minutes.
- Microwave at HIGH 40 seconds, stir and let stand 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Gradually beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Spoon cherry topping onto cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.