Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle gelatin into water in cup; let stand 2 minutes.
- Microwave at HIGH 40 seconds, stir and let stand 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Gradually beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Spoon cherry topping onto cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.