My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Sprinkle cracker crumbs on bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.
- 3Beat cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- 5Sprinkle gelatin into water in cup; let stand 2 minutes.
- 6Microwave at HIGH 40 seconds, stir and let stand 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 8Gradually beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer until well blended.
- 9Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- 10Spoon cherry topping onto cheesecake.
- 11Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
light cherry pie filling