Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
i found this recipe in a sunday magazine and just had to share it with others
Make and share this Chilled Beetroot Consomme recipe from Food.com.
- put the prepared beetroot into a large pan with the spring onions,thyme,garlic,parsley,bay leaf and orange rind,.
- pour in the water and bring to the boil then simmer for 1 hour.
- peel and chop the cucumber and add to the soup and cook for a further 10 mins,.
- pour the soup into a large bowl through a sieve and leave to fully drain through
- serve with plain yoghurt and chives.