Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this because it's very nutritious with all those beans. I like the water chestnuts in it; gives it a nice crunch. I got this recipe from one of the members of my quilting guild and she said she got it from a Southern Living cookbook.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen English peas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook beans according to package instruction.
- Drain and let cool.
- Add other ingredients.
- Chill for about 8 hours.