Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Vintage Southern Living
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans hot chili beans
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ground beef, onion, and chili seasoning to a large pot; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cook over low heat for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.