1/1 Photo of Chili Stuffed Bell Peppers
From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
- 2Place peppers in a large kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook until crisp-tender; about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
- 3In a large skillet; cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 4Add beans, tomatoes, chili powder, salt if desired, pepper and cayenne. Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Spoon meat mixture into peppers; place in an ungreased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.5 g