Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is not your typical chili, hence the name Chili Soup. My mom has made it since I was a kid. I have no idea where she got it.
- 1360.77 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1133.98 g can hormel chili
- 453.59 g can light kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can chili beans
- 396.89 g can canned stewed tomatoes
- 14.79 ml garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add all ingredients into large pot or crockpot.
- Cook on low for an hour on the stove or all day in the crockpot.
- Taste and season as needed throughout cooking.