Recipe by LovingLosing
This is a very simple casserole recipe from my high-school cookbook. The only thing you have to cook is Rice! Quick, simple, and tasty. Can be easily adapted to suit individual tastes.
- 3 cups cooked light brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (19 ounce) canwolf chili, plain
- 3⁄4 cup crushed Frito corn chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cooked rice in Pam-sprayed casserole dish. Spread 1/2 of onions and 1/2 of cheese over rice. Heat chili, then pour over rice. Top with remaining onions and cheese, then the crushed Fritos corn chips. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.